Saturday, October 4, 2008

What constitutes faith? The word of God says, “It is the trust in things unseen, and believing it will actually come to pass”. True, and this is my dissected interpretation of faith:
1) A strong belief in a specific person or issue.
2) Total conviction that the belief is true or will eventually come true.
3) Even when situation turns entirely diametrical, the things you believe in still does not waver.

In the events that happened in the last 2 weeks, I have been thrown far out of my expectations. Situations which were the least expected, at the least appropriate timings. I thought I had lost all faith in humanity. But, as the saying goes, “what does not break you makes you stronger.” Honestly, no one’s absolutely right or wrong. And everyone had good intentions, regardless or not the thought justify the act. It is a closed chapter now and may time bring to pass the healing of invisible wounds.

I hope.

“Time heals griefs and quarrels, for we change and are no longer the same persons.”
Blaise Pascal

No comments: