Tuesday, August 19, 2008

what's the point? ecclesiates 7

wat's the point of being here and now? wat's the point of this whole life?

call me an unnecessary thinker but i can't help but ask myself this qn more than once this week. It is my 6th week here. everything has been flashing by so quickly and somehow, quite meaninglessly. It's been a routine day in day out, so much so that u don't realise what's different anymore.

there's a part of me which wants to make moRe out of my stay here. and another part of me wanting to break free from all monotomy. Try different things, take more risks... or just breakaway from usual habits.

God has been really kind to me these past few weeks.. I guess one thing that affirms my presence here in sydney is the plans He has laid for me. The very reason I'm in physiotherapy.

Through the hiccups that happened last week, I've realised that God's grace is always available for you.. In His time. I've doubt and waited, but followed with trust and faith. It's not easy but His wisdom is always greater, and in the end, my prayer was answered. It fact, it was more than i could imagine.

Right after we moved into an unfurbished apartment, I felt really disconnected from news and all, and really cut out from entertainment. So, i wanted to look for a tv set. I was searching around for awhile and couldn't find anything affordable.. my housemates also din quite like the idea of buying a television set. Also, i was looking for a guitar. Then 2 sundays ago, i received 2 gifts from a church friend - a 14 inch tv set and a yamaha guitar. It was absolutely a surprise. haha. Now, i've got a guitar sitting in my room and a tv sitting in my lounge, for fRee.

God's a generous giver~ :)

No comments: