Thursday, July 31, 2008

hummingbird's song

Alas, i've managed to find time to update my blog. For the past 3 weeks, I have been absorbed into a whirlwind of finding a place, moving, and getting furnitures. Busy is an understatement. Most of the time, I didn't even know what's going on. But one thing i'm sure is, moving house ain't an easy job. Now that I'm all settled down, I really thank God for my housemates. They're an awesome lot. :)

I'm still trying to figure out how to upload pictures on my blog. Will put my house pics online soon!! ~

School's just started this week. And i lOve my timetable. haha. There's lots of self-directed learning. Lectures only on mondays, so that basically means loads of free time. But that doesn't mean there's no need to do work. There's still a fair amount of readings that one has to be discipline enough to complete.

Anw, my school is abt 2 train stops away from school. My housemates and I usually walk to school to save on transport. I love my daily one-hour walk to school, surprisingly. I love the serenity it gives me as I take in the sights and smells of my surroundings. Just today, there was a hummingbird perching itself near a flower, and a tall lonely dandelion near a school fence. They're so pretty! haha it sounds odd but it kind of kick-start my day on a happy note.

Now that everything's more or less settled, it's time to get the priorities right. Fun is important, and what's more important is what i'm here for.

TO learn, to grow and to fulfil my purpose.

Jer 29:11 "For I know my plans and purpose for you, plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh busy woman!!
how are you?? getting use to the cold?! your new place??
anyway, pls update your blog more often my dear!! pictures! PICTURES!! haha :)
take care k!!

Anonymous said...

Hey gal! How have you been? Heard from David that you posted a msg for me on facebook, now i'm gonna drag my ass to read it. Haha, and to see Jing's Bintan photos as well! Good to hear that everything is good for you! Call me anytime! If you get into trouble, I'll do my best to get you OUT OF troubles~ wahhahah. -fel-

Anonymous said...

ahahah i'm here finally!! wah thanks to kind instruction from fel, i can finally leave comments. haha. no worries weifang we're here waiting for you! be happy!

-huijing