Friday, July 4, 2008

pre-departure thoughts..

I guess everyone has their moments.. moments they begin to think of what the future holds. Well, now is my moment.

2 weeks ago, when i was packing my room of its clutter, the feeling of leaving home for a year, for the first time, finally set in. I was thinking, "SO, this is IT. i'm really setting off".

As i am typing this first entry, my room is stripped of its usual mess (haha..for once) and looks bare. My luggage is almost packed and i suspect it's much too heavy. I know i'm not a minimalist, waiye! but no worries, it's definitely not over weight. haha..

Honestly, I'm not an adventurous person.. and change is not my cup of tea. But i know this trip is filled of uncertainties and change. So i'm gonna brace myself for all things ahead. :)

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. (phil 4:13)

Now as i begin to count down to the days of my departure for Sydney, i know that i'll surely miss home. Home with all the people I love and care for, with all its familiar sights and sounds.

Take care, my loved ones. :)

No comments: