Wednesday, July 9, 2008

new beginnings~

This 4 days in Sydney passed like a frenzy. All 4 of us - jas, leo, clara and me are just buzzing around, visiting real estate agencies to source for a rental houses. It's crazy but the property market are really scarce now. Especially now that the city is hosting its first World Youth Day. :(

Well, I wanna say a Big THANK YOU to those who sent me off at the airport on Sunday. My parents and family, evon, ziyu, charmaine, lynn, yizhuang, felicia, huijing, jingqi and jingyi! :) really appreciate you guys for making your way there to send me off. And the cards were zomb! (a zillion oh my gosh) i am really really touched.

Hmm yesterday night, my friends and I were waiting outside a station around 6 pm for a cab. The sky was already dark and was about 9 degree celsius! Brr... unfortunately, we waited for close to 45 mins for one cab. The wait was really freezing cold.. my teeth were clattering non-stop and my nose started turning red. hm I must really start to get used to the cold. :S

Anyways, I've realised that a patience and magnanimous heart is very important for being overseas. Everyone has their character and preference, so give and take is a must for peace-making. As i spent my tawg yesterday, i felt that God wants to use this opportunity to hone my independency. It's time to step out of my comfort zone, and venture into newer things.

As Psalm 91 from David writes,
"1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. "

Hope we'll have more luck with house-viewing today! :)

2 comments:

yanwen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yanwen said...

hey!

sch is starting really soon for you! may the Lord's wisdom, peace, strength and grace be with you in all your undertakings:)

take care,yanwen