Monday, December 1, 2008

tacky but... marvellous melbourne! :)

For private reasons, i won't be posting my pictures on fb as yet.. haha ask me privately n i'll tell u why. but for now, here are the happy pics of the last 5 days! :)


Arrival @ avalon sirport, melbourne


Flinders station


Shopping @ Queen Victoria's Market


Twelve Apostles


ELsa and I on a beach @ Great Ocean Road


Two of the twelve apostles (we counted.. sadly there's only 8 left. 4 has been eroded by rough weathers)


Beach along Great Ocean Road


Melbourne University


Trying out clothes @ jeanswest :)


Melbourne Museum


St.Patrick's Cathedral


St. Paul's Cathedral


Flinders square

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell me why the next time you call me yeah? i wanna travel too. argh. exams have ended. YAY!!

-hui jing