Thursday, February 26, 2009

catching the tails of my last long vacation~

holiday has come to an end. overall, it's been a good vacation.

here's a list of things that i've accomplished!

1) Joined my first Chingay parade.
2) Travelled to melbourne, gold coast and canberra
3) Spent CNY '09 with my family and friends
4) Handled a class of 30 ten-year-old monkeys
5) Watched 8 movies - australia, bedtime stories, red cliff 2, Ip man, valkyrie, the curious story of benjamin buttons, he's just not that into you & slumdog millionaire. (especially enjoyed benjamin buttons. must admit brad pitt's acting was better than i expected.. and i absolutely lOve <3 the endinG! )

sigh. feeling rather pensive right now about going back.. how i wish holidays don't end..

perhaps i should try to increase my serotonin levels.. so that i can somehow increase my positivity. or maybe it is just another excuse for me to have chocolates without feeling guilty.

hm no time for pensive thoughts.

got to get back to packing!

No comments: