Monday, March 2, 2009

new beginnings

Okay, the new term just started. and i'm still sniffing away.. esp in the mornings. everytime when i have to blow my nose (which is almost once every 10 secs), i really hope my nose won't fall off on my next sneeze. Aiz.. when will my runny nose go away?

Anyway, it feels alright to be back. wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.

Had a bad scare with my timetable yesterday. apparently, all of friends had a similar timetable with at least one other person they know (this means they have a tutorial buddy), all except for me. haha. for everyone who knows me well, i'm a xenophobic and this is really bad news.

Just as i was about to resign to my fate/awful timetable, i decided to give it another shot by attempting to change my timetable on our school's online web. (How it works is tt you can submit a special request to block out a period of time in your week, if you have other commitments during that time e.g work or any other special reasons. The system will generate a new timetable giving you free time during those times that you've blocked out.)

This means that i can get an entirely new timetable, which may be for the better or worst, with more/less hours of break in between lessons. And there's a chance that i'll still have no tut buddy.

Nonetheless, i went ahead with trying, thinking there's nothing to lose.

And i got an exact same timetable as TWO of my friends! :)

He is truly our Jehovah Jireh. my God provides.

My stomach's rumbling.. it's almost 12pm and i haven't had my breakfast. don't really feel like having cereals for breakfast but there's not much options cos we've not gone for groceries shopping yet.

i. am. missing. my. favourite. fishball. noodles. =/

No comments: