Monday, March 30, 2009

hillsongs live recording!~

I'm thinking, if music is the rhythm of life, Christ is the conductor.

Went to hillsongs live recording @ sydney entertainment centre last sunday! All i could say is that i've never seen so many people in fervor of Christ before. The songs were passionately sung, the atmosphere just breath-taking.

This live recording will be in their next album, "Tear down the walls". I can't wait to get hold of it! :)

It's amazing how God works His hands in our lives, how He plants turns and trials in our paths, only to guide us to our best.

I take comfort and strength that God is with me each day. :)

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me

Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I go from nothing to
Eternity
Hosanna in the highest

No comments: