Friday, March 20, 2009

well well i've turned 23!


First time watching play @ Opera House (i couldn't appreciate the shakespearean english in the play but it was quite hilarious throughout. Overall, quite a nice experience. :) )


A nice angle picture taken by Jas


Group picture of the gals :)


MP4 - my birthday gift

A surprise gift by my housemates! love <3<3<3 IT! :D

It's a day passed my 23rd birthday and i woke up early this morning without sleeping in!

I think this deserves a celebration. haha. :p

Ask me how I feel towards getting one year older and I'll say "same lors". but deep down, I find myself thinking, "so what if i'm born today 23 years ago? no biggie."

But, after yesterday, I've realised that bday celebrations r not just about people wishing/texting people happy birthdays and people buying people presents (which is really stimulating to the economy right now.)

Birthday is the day you remind yourself of the loved ones around you, and how much YOU mean to them, and THEY to you.

I'm not saying the next bday comes around, someone buys a super big gift for another person or give super animated well-wishes by jumping and hugging the bday guy/gal would mean that this person care alot for him/her.

What I'm saying is people mAke an effort (no matter how sMall), to reach that bday friend/daughter/classmate personally before the end of her bday, to send their well-wishes.

That itself is an act of love.

Now, ask me the same about my birthday again, I'll probably say, "Thank you! with <3."

:)

No comments: