Thursday, March 5, 2009

what i truly meant..

"Save some face, you've only got one."

I've been thinking, should i or should i not pen this down. and obviously, i've decided to.. this blog has always been an outlet to my emotions and i've decided to be honest with my feelings.

recently, a friend, X, misinterpreted some things that i've said as a joke and apparently got quite annoyed. it was a light-hearted comment made in a light hearted atmosphere. but that person was pretty pissed and wrote pretty offensive words towards me on msn nick, which consist of the f... word.

I was quite upset by it.. but instead of feeling angry about it, i tried to explain things and even offered an apology. but apparently, the person is still quite emo about it and refuses to soften his/her stand.

I've talked to a few friends, who knew both of us. They think the person is too sensitive about it and told me not to trouble over it. But me being me, I have been bothered by it for the past few days.

I've always taken that person as a friend, albeit not a very close one, but someone whom i definitely could place trust in.

After this incident, I'm just not sure anymore.

All i can say is that, don't put your expectations too high about others and be really careful with your words with certain people. Cos sadly, people judge one another using their own yardstick and standards.

I just wished things were different..

WHen things could be simple, where people treat people with a pure and open heart, with respect, with trust and with love.

No comments: