Monday, March 9, 2009

mardi gras parade - it's raining men!







Last saturday, i attended my first street parade in sydney! haha. it's themed Mardi Gras, "Fat Tuesday" in french. well, it's a very very interesting event. see if u can read the words off the flag. you will know wat i mean! :P

Overall, it was a fun but tiring experience. the streets were soOoo crowded. and the people were just wiLD. that's a scene you won't get to see in s'pore.. total uninhibition. lol.

Started my first fellowship group at my church today! =) really really happy that our plans materialised. God provided us with venue, people and resources for our group. It really showed me (again) how the Almighty plans ahead for us. Jer 29:11 "For He has the plans for us, plans to prosper us and not harm, plans to give us a hope and a future."

Anyway, i've made a resolution to make the best out of my last term here. there's soo much i want to do - attending hillsongs conference, going to the outbacks, skiing and farmstay. but semester's more intense this time round, it's quite difficult to find extra time out for travelling. except for the upcoming easter weekend.. I'm going for a fARmstay trip! woots.

I have decided that, life's too short to be upset about things.. why focus on "unhappy-fying" matters when you can be happier without them. haha. sO, i've made a pact with myself to not be bothered with what happened last week and silently let tHe matter slip away into the crowded corner of my frontal cortex. and let it be forgotten with time.

yepyep, looking forward to more plans ahead! =)

(Ps: Jing and yy, thanks for your much-needed encouragement. i <3 u. )

No comments: